7 - 10 Day Lead Time
W4S products can only be shipped to Canadian locations
Our ultra-high end ST-500 mkII amplifier deliver all the refinements of our award-winning mAMP monoblocks with the convenience of one component. As with the mAMP, the ST-500 mkII is built on the latest generation of ICEpower® technology and boast a 3rd generation input stage that produces smooth upper-mids and low and tight bass. With 14AWG OFC wiring direct soldered to gold plated 5-way binding posts, optimum power delivery and reference audio quality is guaranteed.
Whether using balanced or unbalanced inputs, the dual differential common mode converter ensures a perfectly balanced signal is fed to the power amp, while the quad FET buffer optimizes synergy between components. Ruggedly built yet exhibiting a smoothly toned industrial design, our STmkII series showcases unmatched value and performance.
ST-500 mkII Stereo Amplifier Specs
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out): 0.001%
- Power Output 8Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 250W
- Power Output 8Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 277W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 430W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 460W
- Output Idle Noise (A Wt.): <125µV
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz (8Ω @ 10W): ± 0.1db
- Lower Bandwidth: 1.5Hz all loads
- Balanced Input Impedance: 100kΩ
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 100kΩ
- Dynamic Range (A Wt.): 111db
- Gain: 30.5db
- Sensitivity: 1.31V
- Output Impedance: 0.018Ω
- Min Load: 3Ω
- Max Output Current: 30A
- Idle Power Consumption: <28W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions: L 13.75" W 15.75" H 4.625"